Skip to the content
- Shepherd children (birth through age 5) . . . love, care for, build relationships with, call, etc.
- Recruit teachers/leaders for nursery/toddlers ministries . . . including Sunday school, children’s churches, and Sunday evenings.
- Attend children’s ministry leadership meetings for planning & prayer.
- Organize & oversee activities (with other leaders).
- Be passionate about your ministry.
- Pursue training when available.
- Keep church leadership informed about your ministry.
- As a role model for our kids, be faithful in church attendance.